Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Family

 Family 

The parts of a family!

No two families are the same. Some families are big and some families are small. All families are unique and special. 

Some people that can be in a family are a mother, a father, a sister, a brother, a grandmother, a grandfather, an aunt, an uncle, and cousins 

How are you related to your family? 

A person's brother or a sister is their sibling. 
A person's grandmother is their mother or father's mother. 
A person's grandfather is their mother or father's father. 
A person's uncle is their mother or father's brother.
A person's aunt is their mother or father's sister. 
A person's cousin is their aunt or uncle's kid.

 Juliet's family
In my family, I have a father. My father's name is Harold. In my family, I also have a mother. My mother's name is Yvette. In my family, I also have two sisters. My older sister's name is Emilia and my younger sister's name is Annaliese. 

I love my family! They have taught me so much and show me so much support and care! 


Who are the different people in these families? 





Who is in your family? What is your favorite part of having a family? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Farewell

  CEIP Nuestra Señora del Patrocinio I will miss you so!  A school year of wearing masks, of social distancing, and eating snack in the clas...